Widok zawartości stron Widok zawartości stron
My charges enables you to view and pay charges that apply in your Arena account. For the payments you have already made, see Payment history.
How to view My charges
- If you have not logged in to Arena, do so now.
- Click My Pages in the menu and there click My charges, or click My charges in the Login panel.
The My charges panel will open, listing the amounts you owe.
How to view a family member's charges
Applies if Family ticket is supported and you have the permission to watch other persons' charges.
A dropdown is shown on the My charges page, in which to select which person's charges to show.
How to pay a charge in Arena
You may pay charges in Arena, by using a credit card or a debt card. The type of card accepted depends on the payment website.
- View My charges.
- Tick the check box next to each charge that you want to pay.
- Click Pay. The Payment details panel will open.
- Check the payment details to ensure they are correct.
- Click Pay to continue, or click Cancel to cancel.
- If you clicked Pay you will be directed to the payment website.
- Follow the on-screen prompts of the payment site to complete the payment.
Axiell is not responsible for third party payment websites.
How to pay a charge from Arena at the library
This criteria must be met if you want to pay a charge when visiting a library:
- The library is a member of Arena.
- You are a member of the library.
- The library accepts payments by the method you want to use.
When you pay a charge at the library, staff there will record the transaction in your Arena account.
Do not send cash payments through the postal system.