Widok zawartości stron Widok zawartości stron
Catalogue search results
Search results are displayed in a list. The search results show information about each item, such as its cover, title, author(s), year of publication and language (which information to show is configured by the library).
Results list on more than one page
If more than one page of results were found, then these may be viewed by navigating through each page.
- Click a page number to go to a specific page of search results, or click the navigation buttons to view the first, previous, next, or last page of search results respectively.
Search results in multiple formats
When search results are found in multiple formats (media types), they will be grouped by media type automatically. For example, if a title is available in book format and DVD format, the results will be grouped, showing one of the hits with a Show all versions button beneath. Click the button to view all results.
Above the search results is a list with which you may sort the search results by relevance, author, title, and publication year. The current sort method has the sort order icon next to it.
- Click the sort method you want to use.
- To reverse the sort order, click the sort method again.
Actions on the results list
Above the search results is a list at which you may do one of the following:
- Click Send to email the search results to a recipient.
- Click Print to print the search results.
- Click Download to download the search results.
- Click Select all to select all search results for items that are available for loan.
- Click Unselect all to unselect all search results.
- Click Save search to save your search. When you do this, you can choose to get an alert when new items matching this search are added to stock.
- Click Link to this page to view the URL of the search results page. You may then select and copy it for use elsewhere.
View more details
- Click the title of an item in the search results to view further details of that item, see Catalogue record details.
Read about the RSS icon here.